Whether it is urban, suburban or rural areas, mice and rats can be a big problem. The mice and rats infest the old buildings which are unhygienic and are also found in the crowded areas. While the mice are mostly found in the unsanitary areas, you can also find them in the new houses which have proper sanitary conditions. These rodents can survive by eating anything that humans eat and so they do not face trouble to find what to eat. They can get food from the home gardens, nut trees or even the herbs or shrubs.
Types of Mice
There are mainly two types of mice which can cause huge issues. The two types of mice species are the house mouse and the wood mouse. The house mouse looks like a small ship rat which is around 5 to 7 inches in length. The tail of this species is very long but the heads are comparatively smaller feet and head. The house mice is not as harmful and problematic as the rats. These mice contaminate the food with their droppings and urine and may also transmit some diseases.
The wood mice have dark brown fur and have huge ears and eyes. They are around 4 inches long and have a great hearing and vision. You can find these mice anywhere where there is food. These mice eat a variety of berries, seeds, worms etc. These have a short span of life and can be a pain in the head.
What are the problems Mice may cause?
There are many issues you may face when there are mice in your house and property. Given below are the issues you may face because of mice.
- The mice contaminate the food with their excreta and urine.
- They may sometimes bite individuals and kill the other small animals.
- Mice spread many diseases and can even damage your garden’s plants and vegetables.
- You may find the mice gnawing into woods, books, or other material.
What to do if you are troubled by the mice?
Being troubled by the mice and rodents is a very common issue. If you are facing a similar issue and just want to get rid of the mice in the house or office you need to contact an expert. Just get in touch with an expert like Aman Pest Control. We at Aman Pest Control can help you get rid of mice. We utilize the best techniques and methods to help you stay safe and healthy. We know that mice can spread a variety of diseases and so we work to help the keep mice away. We have been in this industry from years and know the best methods of mice and rodent control.
Ways we utilize to keep the mice away
- The best way to keep the mice away is to eliminate their shelter. We help to keep the buildings and houses rodent proof.
- We help to repair the holes and cracks and also install the rodent-proof screen material.
- We help to choose the best poisons and traps to reduce the severity of the issue.
- As population control is the best way to get rid of rats, we help to reduce the population of the rodents. We also utilize traps to keep your house free from mice and rodents.